Business Administration Education Guide

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weight Loss Success Story Worth Reading

Michael Warren of Wheeling, West Virginia had a lot to lose when he decided on a career in law enforcement. The 20-year-old once tipped the scales at more than 300 pounds. But he lost 125 pounds in 18 months so that he could follow his goal in pursuing a career in law enforcement. Warren was sworn in as a deputy sheriff in Ohio County on December 18th , two days after he married his high-school sweetheart.

He said he limited his daily intake, lifted weights, exercised and worked up to running a mile or two every day. Warren said he doesn't expect to gain the weight back because he is in a job surrounded by people who are committed to fitness.

I've never published the what's and why's I decided to finally do something about my access weight. They say that the best bloggers / writers use personal experience; so here is my story...

"When I finally got tired of his lies, the job's lies and bad management and finally just got tired of being miserable, I kicked them all to the curb and accepted that I could do better and I indeed deserved better." My Weight Loss Story - My new year resolution is to keep going forward



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home