Business Administration Education Guide

Friday, December 22, 2006

A real Christmas story

I just never let anything bother me, man. I know myself really well. Nobody's opinion of me can shake my opinion of myself.
Ruben Studdard, Seventeen Magazine, September 2003

Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
Erich Fromm
US (German-born) psychologist (1900 - 1980)

A real Christmas story

Rueters

HONG KONG (Reuters) - A Hong Kong schoolboy who died in a traffic accident has brought festive hope to at least seven other patients through the rare mass donation of a large number of his vital organs.

Fourteen-year-old Miu Chi-ho died from brain injuries after being hit by a bus several days ago, but doctors were able to save the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, skin, bones and corneas of the healthy and athletic teen-ager.

"There were at least seven recipients of the organs," said a spokeswoman with Hong Kong's Hospital Authority.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home