Business Administration Education Guide

Monday, October 15, 2007

Wordie

Here is a game my supervisor and I started. We each get the same Word of The Day email and we each try to say something to each other using the word. Here is mine for today.

Me:
I do believe that too many of today's youth are purblind.

His Response:
Yup, that just makes me feel that much more impervious to their agglomeration as to I'll never truckle to them


Word of the Day

Monday
Purblind \PUR-blynd\, adjective:

1. Having greatly reduced vision.
2. Lacking in insight or discernment.

Sunday

Impervious \im-PUR-vee-uhs\, adjective:

1. Not admitting of entrance or passage through; impenetrable.
2. Not capable of being harmed or damaged.
3. Not capable of being affected.

Saturday

Agglomeration \uh-glom-uh-RAY-shuhn\, noun:

1. The act or process of collecting in a mass; a heaping together.
2. A jumbled cluster or mass of usually varied elements.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home