Business Administration Education Guide

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Five Things I Learned Last Week

I’m a lot of things; why should I choose to be only a few. I thirst for a variety of things; self improvement, adventure, peaceful relations, a better world and a career that continues to grow. I laugh at what bothers me as well as my own mistakes and at the stupidity of others. I am continually amazed at how little others truly think outside themselves. Than again, I’m pleasantly surprised when someone does something out of character. The world is full of surprises; some good, some bad. You can not expect too much from the world or others. You take the happy little moments when you can and you remember that you can only be held accountable for your own actions.


In my opinion, positive energy attracts negative energy. Maybe there is a legitimate scientific reason or explanation why or maybe it’s just part of my life experienced framework. However the simplest answer for me seems to be “why should they get what I don’t”?

Some people will never care what the truth is; it’s not nearly as interesting as what they believe something to be. As to whom I am; I don’t know yet, but I can’t wait until the end of the movie to find out. I hope I’m one of the bad gurls turned good, they always have the best parts in the movie.

The Five Things I Learned Last Week

  1. Expect more from yourself than you do others.
  2. Laughter can be the best medicine.
  3. When you lose your temper, the only one who loses is you.
  4. The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.
  5. Do not allow others to make you into what they believe (or want to believe) you are

Creating Good Habits For Success

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home